Accounting (tax accounting) recovery in coordination with a customer consists of the following acts:
- the determination and coordination of financial (tax) accounting policy with subject for reestablishing periods;
- the treatment of accounting in register books of all realized operations on financial and economic activity for reestablishing period;
- the formation of the necessary internal documents;
- the formation of financial (accounting) reporting on the basis of reestablished register books of accounting;
- the formation of the main and secondary tax reporting for reestablishing period including tax register books.