The main goal of financial and economic activity analysis of company (FEA) is the objective assessment of company’s resource exploitation efficiency, reserves identification and also providing the company’s smooth operation.
The objectives of financial and economic activity analysis in particular are:
- in-depth study of all sides of the company’s activity, its business divisions in their interrelations;
- the objective assessment of company’s deploy resources efficiency;
- reserves identification for the company’s activity efficiency increasing;
- equilibrium diagnosis of organization’s costs and revenues;
- the evaluation of entity’s smooth operation.
As the analysis result we submit written information with estimations and vivid comparison tables which characterize organization’s economic status, identify “narrow” spaces and develop recommendations on the upturn of financial and economic performance indications.